The Liebster Award
I was nominated by:
Lindie Dagenhart at "Psah to Reality"
Thank you, Lindie!
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follow:1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who
presented this award to you
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11
questions for your nominees
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be
noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Questions she asked me:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
Hawaii - I've wanted to visit Hawaii since I read the book of the same name by James
2. How many hours in a day do you spend reading or blogging?
About two a day, most days. I read every night when I go to bed.
3. What do you think is the most depressing fictional character’s death and why?
When Severus Snape died in the last Harry Potter book. I thought he was terribly
4. What’s the prettiest bookcover on your shelf?
I don't have books anymore, not since I met my Kindle.
5. What is your favorite book genre?
Science Fiction with a little mystery thrown in.
6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Red - I'm usually mad at something.
7. How do you feel about fanfiction?
Not a clue.
8. What are you planning on reading for the rest of January?
The Creepers by Norman Dixon
9. What’s the predominant bookcover colour of the books on your shelf?
10. Do you like audiobooks? And if so, who’s your favourite narrator?
I used to listen to books when I took long road trips. I liked the woman who read Sue
Grafton's books as Kinsey Milhone.
11. What was your favourite childhood toy?
My bald Barbie doll.
11 Random Facts about Me1. I'm a nightowl and never get to bed before 2 a.m.
2. I prefer movies over books, but I wouldn't tell anyone.
3. I'd rather converse with my cat than with my dog.
4. I began to write becasue I couldn't find anything in the library I wanted to read.
5. I saw Titanic in the movie theater nine times.
6. I hate vegetables.
7. I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
8. I lived in Connecticut for two years when I was a kid. My son now lives with his family
ten miles from my old house.
9. I wish I could have a farm for stray animals.
10. I hate the Progressive lady.
11. If Justin Timberlake walked into my house, no, I can't say that publicly.
15 Before 30
Official Blog of Author Heidi Nicole Bird
Out of My Head
3 Writers For Readers
Cath 'n' Kindle Book Reviews
This Bookish Endeavor
Rachel A Dixon - Author of Urban Fantasy and Horror
Questions for Nominees
1. Do you think Kristen Stewart ever smiles?
2. Before you discovered blogging, what did you do in your spare time?
3. Why did the cow jump over the moon?
4. As a child, what book spoke to you?
5. If you could be any character from any book, who would you be?
6. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
7. I stole this one - if you could live in any era, which one would it be?
8. Why did you choose that era?
9. Something you've learned from a child.
10. Are your books in alphebetical order, or just randomly placed on the shelf?
11. What time is your alarm set for?